It is my pleasure to welcome you to our new and improved Office of Program Development website! This is the place where African American and Latino alumni can connect with the University, students of color, and one another! I’m thrilled to join the office and look forward to meeting you at future events and hearing your feedback and ideas on how we can serve our alumni and students best.
Our refreshed site has several new features and improvements that we hope you’ll find useful:
- Information, schedules, and registration links for CBT 2017, the African American and Latino reunion–including a countdown clock!
- An easily accessible link to give to the Our Time Has Come Scholarship Funds
- An online archive of The Syracuse Manuscript, SU’s Black and Latino alumni magazine
- Stories about successful Our Time Has Come Scholars and alumni of color
- University news related to diversity and inclusion initiatives, multicultural student activities, and staff appointments
- A link to the ’Cuse Community, where you can update your contact information
Please come back often, as we will be adding content regularly, including alumni and student videos, event recaps, and important announcements.
Also, if there is anything that you’d like us to add, please feel free contact us at email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!
Thank you, and see you at CBT 2017 next September 14–17.
Rachel Vassel was appointed assistant vice president of Program Development on October 14, 2016, and began her new role at Syracuse University on October 24. Learn more about Rachel.