It is my pleasure to welcome you to our new and improved Office of Program Development website. This is the place where African American and Latino alumni can connect with the University, students of color, and one another!
Our refreshed site has several new features and improvements that we hope you’ll find useful:
- An easily accessible link to give to the Our Time Has Come Scholarship Funds
- An online archive of The Syracuse Manuscript and Shades of Orange, SU’s Black and Latino alumni magazine and eNewsletter
- Stories about successful Our Time Has Come Scholars and alumni of color
- University news related to diversity and inclusion initiatives, multicultural student activities, and staff appointments
- Online application for our new mentoring program
- Registration for CBT Martha’s Vineyard, August 12–14
- Information regarding CBT 2020, OPD board of advisors, chancellor’s citations and panelists (coming soon)
Please come back often, as we will be adding content regularly, including alumni and student videos, event recaps, and important announcements. We look forward to meeting you at future events and hearing your feedback and ideas on how we can serve (remove our) diverse alumni and students best.
Also, if there is additional content that you’d like us to add, please feel free contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!
Thank you, and see you at CBT Martha’s Vineyard next August 12–14.
Rachel Vassel was appointed assistant vice president of Program Development on October 14, 2016, and began her new role at Syracuse University on October 24. Learn more about Rachel.