Join us for a summertime Coming Back Together reunion on the Vineyard! Connect with SU alumni, family and friends during a week of cultural activities, including three special Syracuse events.
- Opening Reception and Clam Bake with special guest
Hosted by Karin “Karina” Wilkinson G’88
Sunday, August 12, 2018 | 6 p.m.
$110 per adult (early bird rate is $85 – valid through 1/14/18)
- Pool Party SOLD OUT
Hosted by Keith Brown ’82
Monday, August 13, 2018 | 2-5 p.m.
$90 per adult (early bird rate is $65 – valid through 1/14/18)
- Martha’s Vineyard Heritage Bike Tour and Brunch Lola’s Restaurant
Tuesday, August 14, 2018 | 9 a.m.
$75 per adult (early bird rate is $50 -valid through 1/14/18)
This reunion will sell out, so register today!
We highly recommend reserving rooms immediately; this is a very busy week on the Vineyard and hotel rooms are limited. If you find the hotel of your choice sold out, try flexing your arrival/departure dates and, of course, move down the list. Please work directly with the hotels or your travel site, online, or by phone. The Office of Program Development is not managing accommodations.
- Summercamp Oak Bluffs Hotel – Martha’s Vineyard SOLD OUT
- Harbor View Hotel- Edgartown
- Dockside Inn – Oak Bluffs
- Kelley House – Edgartown
- Island Inn – Oak Bluffs
- Mansion House – Vineyard Haven
- Narragansett House – Oak Bluffs
- Pequot Hotel – Oak Bluffs
- The Charlotte Inn – Edgartown
- Vineyard Harbor Motel – Vineyard Haven*
*least expensive hotel option
For rental homes, contact:
Shelley Christiansen ’71 with Coldwell Banker Landmarks Real Estate at 508-693-6866, x 210.
Joanna Fairchild at Ocean Park Realty 508-693-4210 x13, 617-413-8681 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Also, you may try Airbnb or HomeAway Vacation Rentals.
Ferry tickets are required for access to the island. Buy tickets at The Steamship Authority website. Note: Due to limited space, be sure to purchase ferry tickets no later than February. Car rentals, Lyft and Uber are available on island.