Thank you, alumni and friends!
Because of your participation, generosity, ideas, and positive energy, CBT 2017 was historic. Together we:
- Raised $1 million for the Our Time Has Come endowed scholarship fund for Black and Latino students
- More than doubled alumni registrations
- Created new fundraisers and events such as the CBT Celebrity Classic (with Derrick Coleman ’90 and Billy Owens ’92), the Chancellor’s CBT 5K Run/Walk/Roll, and the CBT Tailgate
- Hosted distinguished guests such as Dave Bing ’66, H’06, Soledad O’Brien, Kurt Carr, Taye Diggs ’93, and Carmelo Anthony (Chancellor’s Medal for Philanthropy recipient)
- Honored five alumni with Chancellor’s Citation awards for excellence in their fields
- Recognized our Latino fraternities and sororities with historic plaques in the Orange Grove
We did it! Thank you for your support of the Office of Program Development, Black and Latino students, and CBT.
Relive CBT 2017’s highlights, and…get ready for CBT 2020!
P.S. PAY IT FORWARD
Ensure that today’s students have the same opportunity you enjoyed. If you have not yet given to the Our Time Has Come scholarship, we still need your support—at any level. Please give today.
With Orange love,
Rachel Vassel ’91
Assistant Vice President
Office of Program Development